House for Sale
Not Just a Home but a Lifestyle
Property ID 1960294Disregard all previous pricing, owner demands sale!
Every once in a while a house comes onto the market that offers more than just the standard layout and the usual inclusions. Designed by renowned architect Anthony Kibble for its owners, he created a sprawling retreat with voluminous interiors that have successfully met the changing demands of this family for the last 32 years.
Set on an enviable 6,000m2 (1.5 acres) in exclusive Cotswold Hills, and only minutes from schools, shops and the CBD, this homes boast what families desire the most - SPACE, both inside and out. Loving maintained this immaculate home has been a place of great joy for its current owners filled with their history but it's now time for a new family to make their own memories inside its walls.
• Formal lounge & dining room with18' ceiling height
• Marble lined wood burning fireplace in formal space
• East facing casual meals enjoys views over the front yard
• Second living room boast wet bar & powder room
• 4 built-in bedrooms (large master suite with ensuite & WIR)
• Office or 5th bedroom
• 2 bathrooms (main, ensuite & powder)
• Solid timber kitchen with dishwasher
• 2 superb outdoor spaces designed for winter & summer use
• 4 car accommodation (double garage plus double carport in tandem)
• 100,000lt inground tank plumbed to the whole house
• Security System
• 3 x reverse cycle air conditioners (bed 1 & both living spaces)
• 7 x ceiling fans (bedrooms, office, lounge & family dining)
• 2 water features including large formal fountain in front yard
• Fully fenced yard with remote control access
Property Features & Amenities
Property Type: House
Office: 1 or 5th bedroom
Multi level home with ceiling heights up to staggering 18'. Security System. Fans x 7. Air-conditioner x 3. TV antenna. ADSL ready with NBN available in street.
Garage Spaces: 2
Carport Spaces: 2 in tandem
Tanks: 100,000lt rainwater tank plumber to whole house.
Short commute to new look Market Square Wilsonton (Coles, Woolworths, banks, post office, food outlets, specialty shops, doctor, chemist & pathology) & St Andrew's Hospital. 11 minutes to Grand Central & the CBD.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.