House for Sale
Great Location with Bonus Granny Flat
Property ID 2005824Located in a quiet cul-de-sac within walking distance to Gabbinbar State School this contemporary brick home will be highly attractive to many families. Sitting on an impressive 740m2 fully fenced block, this home has the added bonus of a detached self-contained granny flat located at the rear of the property.
With its own separate entrance, the studio could be used for a home based business, a teenager's retreat or for elderly parents. The large open central space boasts plenty of room for a bed and lounging zones, and has a well appointed kitchen, spacious bathroom and the walls and ceilings have been insulated and sound-proofed.
• 3 living spaces (lounge & family plus living area in studio)
• Large kitchen with great storage & heaps of bench space
• 5 spacious built-in bedrooms (incl studio)
• 3 bathrooms (ensuite & main plus bathroom in studio)
• Multiple outdoor spaces including sails at alfresco & sunny courtyard
• Reverse cycle air conditioner x 2
• Double garage with remote access
• Security screens to most doors
• Freshly painted inside & out
• Fully fenced yard with established low maintenance gardens
• 2,500lt rainwater tank & solar hot water system
• TV antenna & NBN ready
• Walking distance to Gabbinbar State School
• Close to local shops, golf course & great parkland with extensive walking tracks
• Convenient shopping at Woolworths at the Ridge, High Street Plaza, Aldi & K-Mart Shopping centres
Property Features & Amenities
Property Type: House with studio
Reverse cycle air conditioners. Insulated ceilings.
Garage Spaces: Double
Shed: Garden Shed
Close to great parkland with extensive walking path. Walking distance to Gabbinbar State Primary School & Preschool. Convenient shopping at Woolworths at the Ridge, High Street Plaza, Aldi & K-Mart Shopping Centres. Close to local shops & golf course.