House for Sale
Amazing Home Embraces it's Location
Property ID 1978044This contemporary two-level home has been finished with colours and textures that make it appear like its part of the landscape. Beautifully crafted to make the most of the amazing escarpment views and northern light, it is the creation of one of Toowoomba's upcoming, award winning builders, Janke Constructions and was awarded the Excellence in Sustainable Living Award by Downs & Western Region Master Builders in 2016.
Designed to a high standard of sustainability through the inclusion of 5kW solar electricity system to reduce the reliance on the grid, a 52,000lt underground rainwater tank, Vergola Roofing System which controls the sunlight into the lower levels year round as well as maximising ventilation, construction methods for significant thermal advantage and energy efficient glazing to all the windows was what impressed the judges.
But it will be the range views and the relaxed lifestyle that the home brings that buyers will love. The internal layout offers intimate and enclosed spaces, which contrast with the generous open-plan living space on the ground floor with its seamless connection to the outdoor spaces and pool. Hardwearing porcelain tiles have been installed on the lower level, while Blackbutt timber floors are a feature of the master bedroom and second level.
There is so much to appreciate in this home from the buildings architectural lines and the homes many thoughtful inclusions, the large 1,300m2 landscaped yard and those amazing views, but together they make a home that exudes comfort and style, and will be a gorgeous backdrop for your busy life.
• 3 living rooms - media, family & kids activity on the 2nd level
• Luxurious master suite with WIR & ensuite (double vanity, twin showers & bath with the best views)
• 3 additional built-in bedrooms are separated from the master suite by the 3rd living area
• 2 sensational bathrooms (powder room on ground floor)
• Timber & ceramic accents add warmth to the well organised kitchen & butler's pantry
• Miele appliances includes 2 ovens, microwave, coffee machine, 5 burner gas cooktop & dishwasher
• Impressive built-in office & well appointed laundry
• Ducted air conditioning, reverse cycle air conditioner (media) & ceiling fans (alfresco, family, Bed 1 & 2)
• Gas fireplace is a feature in the main living room
• Security system & crimesafe security screens to windows & doors
• Overlooking the pool the large north facing protected deck has room for dining & lounging
• Outdoor kitchen with built-in barbeque & wine fridge
• Second outdoor space off the living room
• Automated heated salt water pool with thermal blanket
• 4 car accommodation - triple garage (two in tandem) & 7m x 5m powered shed