Unit for Sale
Sophisticated Living in the Heart of Rangeville
Property ID 1998379Setting the standard for quality, luxury and convenience this newly completed duplex sits comfortably with its neighbours in a quiet leafy street in one of Toowoomba's most loved areas. Just a stone throw away from the Range Shopping Centre and a comfortable stroll to Picnic Point and High Street Plaza, buyers will enjoy the convenience of a choice of supermarkets, restaurants and parkland at their door.
Guided by beautiful design, functionality and smart living, the interiors of each residence encapsulates the best of modern living. Exquisitely finished, they offer high ceilings, light-filled open plan living, stunning kitchens and generous outdoor living areas. So if you're looking to downsize but don't want to comprise on style, space or location, then you better inspect quickly before they are SOLD to another smart buyer.
• Spacious open plan living with northerly & eastern aspects
• Kitchens are both high functional & beautifully detailed
• Premium range of kitchen appliances - multi function pyrolytic oven, induction cooktop & dishwasher
• 3 generous built-in bedrooms
• "Face level" storage & floor to ceiling tiles in the bathrooms
• Stone benchtops throughout
• Under roof alfresco space with ceiling fan
• Quality blinds & curtains
• Zoned ducted air conditioning
• Ceiling fans to bedrooms & living
• Double garage with remote control access
• Impressive storage
• NO body corporate fees
• Walking distance to Aromas Caf, Indian & Thai restaurants, pizzeria, bakery, seafood & takeaway outlets
• Medical centre, chemist & pathology close by at the High Street Plaza
• Local park just 160m up the street plus Picnic Point Parkland only pleasant 9 min walk away
• 2 min drive to Woolworths at the Range Shopping Centre
For full details including floor plans please contact Gary Kowaltzke
Property Features & Amenities
Property Type: Unit
Insulated ceiling and walls. 8'6" ceilings. Ducted Air Conditioner. Ceiling fans in bedrooms, living & alfresco. Stone benchtops throughout. NBN available. TV antenna.
Garage Spaces: Double with remote control access
Professionally landscaped yard. Walking distance to restaurants & cafe. Convenient shopping at IGA at High Street Plaza and Woolworths at the Range Shopping Centre. Close to local shops, chemist & medical centre.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.